LYS 2018 will be held July 15-20, 2018
- LYS tuition is $550 (LYS is a non-profit organization. 100% of the tuition is used to cover food, housing and operating costs.)
- Registration is limited to 300 students total - 14 students per school.
- To help ensure your place, please register online and pay your $150 deposit as soon as possible to avoid a possible wait list. The tuition balance will be due June 1.
- After LYS reaches capacity, registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis. All registrations (waitlist included) are accepted online only).
- $150 of the registration fee is NOT refundable after May 1st.
- Tuition includes housing, meals, supplies, and an LYS t-shirt. A $15 refundable key deposit will be collected at check-in. (At check out students can elect to purchase an additional t-shirt or receive the key deposit upon returning their key- LSU charges $45 for lost keys).
- Upon receipt of your deposit, a confirmation email will be sent.
- Please make checks payable to: Louisiana Youth Seminar, Inc.
- We will notify you via email of confirmations/packing lists and balance due. Please ensure that @louisianayouthseminar.org emails are filtered to your inbox. Instructions on how to pay your balance will be emailed to you in advance of the June 1 balance due date.
- If your student registered and can no longer attend, please let us know as soon as possible to ensure wait listed students are given the opportun
- QUESTIONS? Visit our FAQ Page